- 8(a) - Disadvantaged Business Status
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) IDIQ
- General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule
- SeaPort-e Multiple Award Contracts (MAC)
- Consulting and Technical Services (CATS II)
- AHRQ National Resource Center (NRC) for Health IT IDIQ
- CIO-SP3 8(a) & Small Business
- GSA 8(a) STARS II
AHRQ National Resource Center (NRC) for Health IT IDIQ
FEi, authorized in Domain 4: Health IT Portal Infrastructure
Management and Website Design/Usability Support, provides technical
expertise to design, develop, maintain, operate and support the NRC
website and portal infrastructure.
As part of a SBIR (Small Business Innovative Research) grant awarded by NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse) FEi is developing a Clinical Decision Support algorithm to advise clinicians on ways to optimize a client’s chances of achieving improved outco
Certification of Meaningful Use (MU) Health Information Technology (HIT) capabilities are a critical project milestone that demonstrates the alignment with the Federal HIT initiative as defined in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009.